United Abrasives, Inc./SAIT is a privately held company that was established in 1970. Our relationship with SAIT, an Italian corporation founded in 1953, began as we first manufactured coated abrasive belts. By 1975 we had expanded our production to include bonded abrasives. The strong commitment between United Abrasives, Inc. and SAIT continues today. We are well-known worldwide for quality, consistency, and the highest levels of service. We are one of the largest and leading manufacturers of abrasive products in the world. We only use premium materials. We demand consistent manufacturing operations and have the most rigorous quality control testing in the industry. United Abrasives manufactures a full line of bonded abrasives: grinding wheels, cutting wheels, cup wheels, cones, plugs and a host of similar bonded products. We also manufacture a wide variety of sanding sheets, belts, rolls, flap discs, fiber and PSA discs. Plus, we offer a broad line of wire brushes, non-woven abrasives, precision diamond-cut Tungsten Carbide Burs, diamond wheels, and a full line of accessories.
(1) 16X3/32X1 Saitech Steel Worker Premium Performance Chop Saw Wheels, 10 pack (24013)
Technical Data + Specifications
Manufacturer : SAIT
Part Number : 24013
Item Weight : 15.2 pounds
Package Dimensions : 16.6 x 16.3 x 1.9 inches
Item model number : 24013
Size : 16-Inch
Material : Stainless steel
Item Package Quantity : 10
Benefits + Features
- Saitech Steel Worker. Formulated with 3M Cubitron grain. Extremely fast, burr-free cutting. Stainless steel, high tensile alloys. Ferrous metals (steel, iron, welds, etc.)
- Specially formulated for use on low horsepower chop saw machines for fast cutting with minimal pressure
- Four specialty formulas give you the exact wheel for your cutting application.
- Externally reinforced with the highest quality fiberglass to withstand the toughest applications