Encore is a general-purpose, regular density flap disc with a premium zirconium grain that grinds, blends and finishes. It has larger and more flaps than the competition providing longer life. Resists loading on aluminum and will not contaminate stainless steel. Free of iron, chlorine and sulfur compounds (Fe + Cl + S < 0.1%). Type 29 (conical) discs. Used for stainless steel, titanium and other high-tensile alloys, aluminum, copper, brass, and ferrous and non-ferrous metals such as iron, steel, welds, etc. Package of 10. *Note: 20% restock fee on all SAIT/United Abrasives returns.
(1) 5x7/8 Encore Type 29 General Purpose No Hub Zirconium Flap Discs 60 Grit, 1 Pack - 79128
Technical Data + Specifications
Diameter : 5"
Arbor : 7/8" - No Hub
Max RPM : 12,200
Material : Zirconium
Type: Type 29
Grit : 60
Package : 1
Benefits + Feature
- Premium zirconium grain on cotton backing
- Grind, blend, deburr, and finish all in one disc
- Free of iron, chlorine and sulphur compounds (Fe + Cl + S < 0.1%)
- Resists loading on aluminum
- Larger and more flaps than the competition providing longer life