The Ductile Heavy Duty is a specialty cutting wheel with an aluminum oxide and silicon carbide grain, and greater amounts of reinforcement for use on high-speed power saws to cut very hard metals, hydraulic hose, PVC pipe, and concrete. Wheels are constructed with the highest quality fiberglass to withstand the toughest applications. Type 1/Type 41 shape for square, burr-free cutting. Used for ductile pipe (very hard steel casing enclosing a concrete lining, water mains, etc.), hard metals such as cast iron, and other combination metal/concrete surfaces such as concrete coated steel. Package of 10. *Note: 20% restock fee on all SAIT/United Abrasives returns.
(1) 14X1/8X1 Ductile Heavy Duty Specialty Portable Saw Cut-Off Wheel, 1 Pack - 23453
Technical Data + Specifications
Series : Ductile Heavy Duty
Application : Metal/Concrete
Diameter : 14"
Thickness : 1/8"
Max RPM : 5,400
Material : Aluminum Oxide/Silicon Carbide
Type : Type 1
Package : 1
Benefits + Feature
- Combination aluminum oxide and silicon carbide formulation
- Use the Ductile™ wheel for extra hard metals, hydraulic hose and PVC pipe
- Heavy Duty Wheels: Designed with greater amounts of reinforcement for use on high-speed power saws
- Constructed with the highest quality fiberglass to withstand the toughest applications
- Type 1/Type 41 shape for square, burr-free cutting