The Milwaukee 49-66-4515 3/8 in. SHOCKWAVE™ impact duty insert magnetic nut drivers are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE™ impact duty magnetic nut drivers feature a powerful magnet allowing for a secure grip and unyielding. Bit engagement. The bits feature color-coded rings for quick and easy size identification and a chamfered edge to allow for fastening in tight spaces. Designed for use with Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE™ magnetic bit tip holders 2.36 In., 3 In., 6 In., 12 In., 30° knuckle™ pivoting bit holder and all bit tip holders. The pack contains 3 nut drivers.
(1) SHOCKWAVE™ 3/8” Insert Nutdriver (3 Pk) (49-66-4515)
Technical Data + Specifications
Magnetic : Yes
Standard : SAE
Length : 3/8”
Pack Qty : 3 Pack
Size : 3/8"
Benefits + Features
- Custom Alloy76™ Steel is engineered to extend life
- Strong magnetic tip for fastener retention
- Color-coded band for easy size identification
- Provides up to 30X life Designed for heavy-duty impact applications
- Insert style for use in Shockwave™ Impact Bit Holders
- Designed for use with Impact Drivers and Drill Drivers