The Next Generation Wrecker is designed for Multi-Material demolition cutting. This mean it has the capability of cutting nail embedded wood, plastics and a variety of metals. This blade has 25% more high speed steel for increase life and durability. With all of these features, the Next Generation Wrecker is a true demoliton blade for the professional user.
(1) The WRECKER™ Multi-Material SAWZALL® Blade 9" 7/11TPI 5pk (48-00-5706)
Technical Data + Specifications
Material : Wood with Nails|PVC/Plastic|Copper/Aluminum/Non-Ferrous Metals
TPI : 7/11
Height : 1 in.
Length : 9 in.
Pack Qty : 5 Pack
Weight : 0.46 lbs
Width : 0.050 in.
Benefits + Features
- Optimized to be a true demolition blade for cutting nail enbedded wood, plastics, and metals.
- Hardened teeh for increased life in nail embedded wood and thick metals
- 7/11 TPI for a wide material variety to be true demolition blades
- New blade profile with the ability to bend and maintain its shape
- Nail protecting feature built into the tooth design
- Aggressive tooth and blade design for increased speed in woods and metals
- Blade profile optimized for fast plunging