Powered by FUEL™ technology, the M18 FUEL™ 1" SDS Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer delivers faster than corded speed, corded durability and all day work on one charge. The Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor Provides 2.1 ft. lbs. of impact energy, 0-1,500 RPM and 0-4,400 BPM.
The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM™ XC 5.0 Battery Packs provide all day work on one charge, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard Lithium-Ion batteries. REDLINK™ PLUS Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger to protect from overloading, overheating and over-discharging.
(1) M18 FUEL™ 1" SDS Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer (Tool Only) (2713-20)
(2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1850)
(1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
(1) Side Handle
(1) Depth Rod
(1) Carrying Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
LED: Light Yes
No Load Speed: 0-1,500
Blow Energy: 2.1 ft-lbs
Trigger Lock: Yes
Solid Bit Capacity: 1"
Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2-1/2"
Drilling Mode: 3-Mode: Rotary Hammer, Hammer Only, Rotation Only
Reverse Capability: Yes
Tool Warranty: 5 Years
Battery System: M18
Weight: 6.05 lbs
Power Source: Cordless
Benefits + Features
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity 2-1/2 inch
- Solid Bit Capacity 1 inch
- Blow Energy 2.1 ft-lbs
- Drilling Mode 3-Mode: Rotary Hammer, Hammer Only, Rotation Only
- FUEL Technology: Delivers faster than corded speed, corded durability, and all day work on one charge
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Provides faster than corded speed
- REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery Packs: Provide 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger In-line ergonomics provide extended reach for overhead and downward drilling applications
- Compatible with all M18 batteries and M18 chargers