The M18 Force Logic 6T crimpers are the most reliable way to crimp. Moving the grip to the center of tool delivers ultimate control in class 3 gloves, improving alignment and accuracy. M18 Force Logic 6T crimpers feature the industry's first adaptive pressure control system, PFM. PFM actively measures pressure and automatically modifies all performance levels of the system allowing the high speed hydraulic pump to power through the beginning of a cycle and land at precisely the right pressure to complete the crimp.
The result, Milwaukee crimpers are the most accurate, fastest and most durable crimpers in the world. Milwaukee crimpers feature a fully enclosed high speed hydraulic pump, brushless motor, REDLINK electronics and REDLITHIUM batteries delivering ultimate reliability in the toughest conditions and up to 4x longer life. Milwaukee 6T Utility crimpers deliver confidence for any power emergency.
Featuring Milwaukee ONE KEY Technology, Milwaukee 6T crimpers enable you to store real time crimp data, generate professional reports, view historical tool performance data and sync it all wirelessly to the cloud for easy access. For ultimate versatility Milwaukee M18 750 MCM cable cutting jaw (49-16-2672) and M18 477 ACSR jaw (49-16-2673) are easily interchangeable on all 2678-20 models.
Tool only, battery and charger not included.
(1) M18 FORCE LOGIC™ 6T Crimper, Tool Only (2678-20)
Technical Data + Specifications
Benefits + Features
- Fully balanced design provides ultimate control and accuracy with glass 3 gloves, simplifying the alignment process
- PFM: automatically modifies output based on connector, ensuring optimal pressure every time
- Fastest crimp time in the industry PFM 2.5X faster crimp speed
- Receive instant pressure verification with green light, tool records and stores every crimp made
- Weather protected electronics keep dirt, dust and moisture out
- Hydraulic system is optimized for consistent performance from 0-degreeF - 122-degreeF
- Brushless motor delivers up to 4X longer life
- In-line design and 350-degree head rotation for easy access anywhere
- Tool records and stores every crimp made, 1 key enabled for professional report building
- M18 system compatible