The most Compact Hammer Drill/Driver in its class is more powerful than the competition. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver delivers 500 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-3/4" length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2" metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the most challenging jobsites. REDLINK™ Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool's temperature to provide maximum life.
(1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver, Tool Only (2607-20)
Technical Data + Specifications
Height : 7-3/5"
Length : 7-3/4"
Tool Warranty : 5 Years
Voltage : 18V
Weight : 3 lbs
Power Source : Cordless
Warranty : 5 Year Limited Warranty
LED Light : Yes
Peak Torque : 500 in-lbs
Chuck Type : 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
Speed : 0-400/ 0-1,800 RPM
Package Type : Tool-Only (No Battery or Charger Included)
Battery System : M18
Benefits + Features
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 500 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM
- Compact Design: Allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces
- All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life