The M12™ Soldering Iron delivers fast application speeds by reaching operational temperature in under 18 seconds and maintaining an optimized temperature throughout the most demanding applications. The heat indicator utilizes REDLINK™ INTELLEGENCE to notify users when the tool is ready-to-use and safe-to-store, eliminating the guesswork. The 3-stop pivoting head provides unmatched access by allowing users the ability to adapt the tool for the application and solder in more confined spaces. The M12™ Soldering Iron powered by REDLITHIUM™ battery technology delivers up to 40 minutes of run-time on a M12™ Compact Battery Pack.
(1) M12™ Soldering Iron (Tool Only)(2488-20)
(1) Chisel Tip
(1) Pointed Tip
Technical Data + Specifications
Height : 1.385 in.
Length : 10.060 in.
Weight : 0.480 lbs
Width : 1.136 in.
Power Source : Cordless
Compatible Batteries : Compatible with All M12™ Chargers
Compatible Chargers : Compatible with All M12™ Chargers
Max Temperature : 750°
Heat Output : 90w Heater
Battery System : M12
Benefits + Features
- Heats Quickly, Maintains Optimized Temperature
- Ready-to-Use & Safe-to-Store Tip Indicator
- 18 Second Heat Up Time
- Green LED Indicates Operating Temperature Reached
- Red LED Indicates Tool is Off and Still Hot
- 3-Stop Pivoting Head: Delivers Unmatched Access
- Tool-Free Tip Change: Easily Switch Between Chisel and Pointed Tips
- LED Work Light
- Compatible with all M12™ Battery Packs
- Part of the M12™ System, Featuring 80+ Tools