Our M18™ Search Light allows you to spot farther and flood brighter, giving you versatility, performance, and durability all in one light. The MILWAUKEE® searchlight has a pivoting head that provides 1,250 lumens of TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output and over 730 yards of beam distance to spot objects and areas at a far distance. The M18™ LED search light has four output modes: spot mode, flood mode, spot/flood mode, and strobe mode, which allow you to spot from afar or flood an area up close. The high power LED searchlight can run up to 4 hours on flood mode and spot/flood mode, 7 hours on spot mode and 5 hours on strobe mode with an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 5.0 Battery Pack attached. The Milwaukee M18™ Searchlight is equipped with a low battery indicator and has an IP54 rating for superior water and dust resistance in all weather. The high-quality LEDs never need to be replaced and are back by our limited lifetime warranty.
(1) M18™ Search Light(2354-20)
Technical Data + Specifications
Height : 4.7"
Length : 12.9"
Weight : 3.1 lbs
Width : 5.5"
Power Source : Cordless
Modes : Spot/Flood, Flood, Spot, Strobe
Lumens : 1250/ 1200/ 600/ 1200
Run Times : ( XC5.0) 4 hr/ 4 hr/ 7 hr/ 5 hr
Warranty : 5 Year Tool, Limited Lifetime LED Warranty
Battery System : M18
Benefits + Features
- 1,250 Lumens of TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output
- TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output provides neutral white color and produces an even beam pattern for clearer visibility
- Superior Beam Distance of 730 yards
- Four Output Modes: Spot, Flood, Spot/Flood, and Strobe
- IP54 Rated: Water and Dust Resistant
- Low Battery Indicator
- LED Limited Lifetime Warranty: LEDs never need to be replaced
- Part of the M18™ System, featuring 200+ solutions
- 198° Light Head Rotation