Technology is the common thread behind the Metabo HPT brand. It's what makes Metabo HPT products superior in design and durability. From its birth, Metabo HPT has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved lives around the world. This knowledge is shared across all Metabo HPT divisions worldwide and is incorporated into applications that benefit many different products.
Durability is the bottom line for Metabo HPT Power Tools. Metabo HPT sees proof every day with some of their tools coming back for service that were sold 20 years ago! The technology Metabo HPT incorporates and the determination to produce nothing but the best is evident in the lifespan and longevity of Metabo HPT tools.
(1) SuperDrive Collated Drywall Screw Gun - W6V4SD2
(1) #2 Phillips Bit
(1) Case Hardened Drywall Nose Piece
Technical Data + Specifications
Maximum Torque : 81.5 in-lbs
Power Source : Corded
Amperage : 6.6
Wifi compatibility : No
Bluetooth Compatibility : No
Motor Type : Brushed
No-Load Speed (RPM) : 0 - 4500
Case Included : No
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 4500
Voltage : 120V
Drive Type : Hex
Length : 20 in.
Width : 10.7 in.
Height : 3.5 in.
Weight : 6.4 lbs.
- Ideal for drywall to wood and drywall to metal installations
- Features a no-load speed of 0-4,500 RPM and a max torque of 81.5 in-lbs, ideal for faster fastening applications
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment requires only a press of a block and a turn of the knurled wheel to increase or decrease the depth of the screw
- Tool-free screw length adjustment automatically adjusts as the screw lengths change from 3/4 in. up to 2-3/16 in. in length for fast and seamless transitions on the job
- While other tools require multiple attachments for different length screws, the SuperDrive system is ready for work given it fastens from 3/4 in. to 2-3/16 in. screws with diameters from #6-#12
- Body of the screwdriver is covered in a soft, yet durable elastomer compound, which provides a comfortable and slip-resistant grip
- Powerful 6.6 Amp motor (750 Watts of input power)
- Belt hook incorporated into the body of the screwdriver adds convenience
- Large trigger with lock-on for continuous use is designed for comfort and control during operation
- Gear case and inner cover are constructed out of aluminum to add durability and increase tool life
- Plastic cover keeps the gear case from being scratched or damaged during extreme use
- 24.6 ft. power cord is unusually long to allow movement without the hassle of relocating to different power outlets