The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Drywall Screwdriver (model XSF03Z, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately) breaks new ground for drywall contractors. It's powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. With the exclusive Push Drive™ Technology, the 18V Drywall Screwdriver can be set on lock-on mode so the motor starts only when the fastener is engaged. This gives contractors a quieter work environment, and also saves on battery power.
It’s built for added durability with Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), which is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions. It is ideal for hanging sheetrock, metal framing, installing subfloors, backer board, and decking applications.
Tool only, battery and charger sold separately.
(1) 3" Magnetic Bit Holder (784812-6)
(2) Insert Bit
Technical Data + Specifications
Bit Type: 1/4" Hex
No Load Speed (2 spd): 0/4,000 RPM
Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length: 9-7/8"
Net Weight (with battery): 3.8 lbs.
Power Type: Cordless
Torque adjustment: No
Shipping Weight: 3.3 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381686518
Benefits + Features
- Drives 2,325 screws with Push Drive™ Technology using 18V LXT® 5.0Ah Battery*
- BL™ Motor delivers 0-4,000 RPM to handle a variety of drywall and framing applications
- Push Drive™ Technology – in lock-on mode the motor starts only when the fastener is engaged for a quieter work environment and to save battery power
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Ergonomically designed rubberized pistol grip with large 2-finger trigger for increased comfort
- Adjustable nose piece delivers consistent screw depth
- Lock-on button for continuous use
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 9-7/8" long
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Weighs only 3.8 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- All metal gears and aluminum gear housing for maximum job site durability
- Dual belt hook for user convenience and increased versatility
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Using 1-1/4" screw attaching 1/2" drywall to a 20 ga. steel stud*
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers