The 18V LXT® Cordless 3/8" / 1/4" Sq. Drive Ratchet (XRW01Z, tool only) is designed to loosen nuts and take the nut off the bolt. This ratchet features interchangeable 3/8” and ¼” anvils for versatility.
The powerful Makita-built motor delivers 35 ft. lbs. of Max Torque and has a variable speed (0-800 RPM) for a wide range of fastening applications. An electric brake provides increased productivity.
Operator fatigue is reduced due to the lightweight, ergonomic design. The low-profile design provides improved handling in tight spaces and for overhead applications.
A built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area. When the motor is not engaged, the ratchet can be used manually
(1) 3/8" Sq. Drive Anvil Adapter, XRW01, RW01 (191A50-3)
(1) 1/4" Sq. Drive Anvil Adapter, XRW01, RW01 (191A51-1)
Technical Data + Specifications
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Form Factor (LXT) : 18V LXT®
Motor Type : Brushed
Square Drive (interchangeable) : 3/8", 1/4"
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 800 RPM
Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) : 35 ft.lbs./47 N•m
Overall Length : 14-1/2"
Net Weight (with battery, sold separately) : 2.7 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 2.58 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381732864
Benefits + Features
- Interchangeable 3/8" and 1/4" anvils for added versatility
- Powerful motor delivers 35 ft.lbs of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-800 RPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Electric brake for increased productivity
- Can be used as manual ratchet when motor is not engaged
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Weighs only 2.7 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue (battery not included)
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort and control
- Low profile design engineered for improved handling in compact areas
- Ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead applications
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol