The Makita® 18V LXT® / 12V max CXT® Cordless Bluetooth® Job Site Radio (XRM09B, tool only) delivers rich sound and increased compatibility in a more compact size. It is a perfect addition to the workshop or job site and comes in a black trade dress.
The XRM09B delivers great sound in a compact size, and is equipped with Bluetooth® to wirelessly connect your mobile device to play music. It has one auxiliary port for MP3 compatibility, and delivers rich stereo sound from two powerful 2.5" side-firing speakers. The XRM09B is engineered to stand up against harsh job site conditions with protective bumpers, and features dust and water resistant construction (IP65 rated) for increased durability.
The radio can be powered by Makita® 12V max CXT®, 14.4V, and 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries (all sold separately). Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion batteries. Makita® 18V Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. With Makita® 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. The expanding 12V max CXT® product line combines performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
(1) AC Adapter (SE00000681)
(2) AA Battery for Clock
Technical Data + Specifications
Voltage : 12-18V
Digital Tuner : FM/AM
Bluetooth® : Yes
MP3 Compatible : Yes
Auxiliary Port : Yes
Backlit LCD Display : Yes
Power Type : Corded and Cordless Operation
AC Adapter Included : Yes
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 10-1/2" x 6-1/2" x 11-5/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 12.18 lbs.
Form Factor (LXT) : 18V LXT®
Shipping Weight : 12.68 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381886888
Benefits + Features
- Equipped with Bluetooth® to wirelessly connect your mobile device to play music
- Menu controls to set FM mono/stereo, clock settings, volume and snooze
- Runs up to 18 hours with an 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery and 7.5 hours with an 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery (battery not included)
- Compatible with 12V max CXT®, 14.4V, and 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries
- Elastomer bumpers and die-cast aluminum guards are engineered for increased durability
- One auxiliary port for MP3 compatibility and one USB port for charging your mobile device
- Delivers rich, full stereo sound from two powerful 2.5" side-firing speakers and one 4" bottom firing subwoofer
- Dust and water-resistant construction (IP65 rated) for improved operation in harsh job site conditions
- Weighs only 12 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Seven selectable sound modes for different genres of music.
- Lighted dial changes colors relative to the sound mode selected
- Powered by 12V max CXT®, 14.4V, 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries or AC adapter (batteries sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers