The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Job Site Radio (model XRM05) delivers rich sound and increased compatibility in a more compact size. It is a perfect addition to the workshop or job site. The XRM05 is MP3 compatible for iPod® and MP3 players, and delivers rich stereo sound from two powerful 3" side-firing speakers. It is engineered to stand up against harsh job site conditions with protective bumpers, and features dust and water resistant construction for increased durability. The radio can be powered by Makita 14.4V, and 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries (all sold separately).
(1) AC ADAPTER (SE00000104)
(2) AA Battery for Clock
Technical Data + Specifications
Form Factor (LXT) : 18V LXT®
Voltage : 18V
Power Type : Corded and Cordless Operation
Digital Tuner : FM/AM
Auxiliary Port : Yes
Bluetooth® : No
MP3 Compatible : Yes
AC Adapter Included : Yes
Backlit LCD Display : Yes
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 10-1/8" x 6-3/8" x 17"
Net Weight (with battery) : 10.3 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 10.8 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381817691
Benefits + Features
- Delivers rich stereo sound from two powerful 3" side-firing speakers
- Up to 35 hours of continuous use with 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery (battery not included)
- Compatible with 14.4V, and 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries (batteries not included)
- Protective bumper design for added durability
- 5 Preset FM/AM buttons
- One auxiliary port for MP3 compatibility
- Dust and water-resistant construction is engineered for improved operation in harsh job site conditions
- Digital backlit quartz display
- Weighs only 10.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for job site portability
- FM antenna can be removed and stored internally
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers