The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact Recipro Saw (model XRJ01Z, tool only) is a versatile cutting solution that combines variable speed and 1/2” stroke length with an exclusive dual-position on/off switch that allows for either paddle or trigger switch operation. Contractors get faster, more efficient cutting along with the convenience of “tool-less” blade changes and a fast charge time.
Tool only, battery and charger sold separately.
(1) 18V LXT® Compact Recipro Saw
(1) 4" 18TPI Metal Cutting Recipro Saw Blade (B-20404)
(1) 4" 6TPI Wood Cutting Recipro Saw Blade (B-20432)
Technical Data + Specifications
Length of Stroke: 1/2"
Max. Cutting Capacity (wood): 2"
Max. Cutting Capacity (pipe): 2"
Strokes Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,000 SPM
Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length: 15-5/8"
Net Weight (with battery): 3.9 lbs.
Variable speed control dial: No
Built-in clutch: No
Orbital settings: N
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 3.5 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381670920
Benefits + Features
- Variable speed (0 - 3,000 strokes per minute) combined with a 1/2” stroke length for faster and more efficient cutting
- Makita exclusive dual-position on/off switch allows for either paddle or trigger switch operation
- "Tool-less" blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Compact and ergonomic design at 15-5/8” long
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Ideal for a wide range of cutting applications
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers