The Makita 18-Volt X2 LXT (36-Volt) Brushless 1-9/16 in. Advanced AVT Rotary Hammer with AWS is a cordless concrete solution that's loaded with advanced engineering for maximum efficiency. Its equipped with Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS) for wireless connectivity with an AWS-equipped dust extractor (sold separately), and features Advanced AVT for reduced vibration. The XRH07PTUN is engineered with Advanced Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), a synchronized 3-component system for significantly less vibration. AVT is more than just a padded handle. The 3-component system includes an internal counterbalance that uses air pressure to move counterweight pistons in the opposite direction of the drive piston to actively reduce vibration. The result is a low vibration rating of only 5m/s, but with no compromise in performance: The efficient brushless motor delivers a full 8.4 ft. lbs. of impact energy, with 250 RPM to 500 RPM and 1,450 BPM to 2,900 BPM. For improved efficiency, its equipped with Auto-Start Wireless System technology. AWS utilizes Bluetooth technology for wireless communication between the tool and dust extractor (sold separately). When the trigger of the AWS-equipped XRH07PTU is engaged, the AWS-equipped dust extractor powers-up. When the trigger is released, the dust extractor powers-down. AWS is intelligent communication that eliminates cords and excessive noise since the dust extractor runs only when the tool is running.
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
(1) Auto-start Wireless Transmitter (198901-5)
(1) Side Handle Assembly
(1) Depth Rod
(1) Bit Grease
(1) Tool Case
(1) 18V X2 LXT® (36V) Brushless 1-9/16" Advanced AVT® Rotary Hammer, AFT®, AWS™ (XRH07KUN)
Technical Data + Specifications
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 1-9/16 in.
Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 5/8" - 1-1/4"
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit) : 4-1/8 in.
Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : 8.4
Impact Energy (Joules) : 11.4 J
Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 1,450 - 2,900 BPM
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 250 - 500 RPM
Vibration Control : Yes
Vibration (m/s²) : 5
Bind-Up Control : Yes
Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 18-5/8 in.
Net Weight (with battery) : 16.8 lbs.
Bit Type : Accepts SDS-MAX
Automatic-start Wireless System (AWS™) : Yes (Transmitter Included)
Power Type : Cordless
Form Factor (LXT) : X2
Motor Type : Brushless
Shipping Weight : 37.18 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381874229
Benefits + Features
- Powerful BL™ Brushless motor delivers 250-500 RPM, 1,450-2,900 BPM and 8.4 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Active Feedback-Sensing Technology (AFT®) electronically turns off the motor if rotation of bit is suddenly forced to stop
- Auto-start Wireless System (AWS®) utilizes Bluetooth® technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor
- Dust extraction capability with optional Makita Dust Attachment Kit
- Advanced Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®) is a synchronized, three-component system that actively works to reduces vibration resulting in a low 5 m/s2
- AVT® includes an air actuated counterbalance that utilizes air pressure to produce counterweight motion and effectively reduce vibration
- AVT® includes a vibration absorbing housing which moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism effectively isolating vibration
- AVT® includes an integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Electric brake allows the tool to be repositioned faster for maximum productivity
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more precision and better accuracy
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- "Soft no-load" function automatically reduces the speed of the motor when idling to help increase tool life and performance
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Large three finger power trigger for increased comfort during extended use
- Flush mounted 2-mode hammer selector for "Chipping Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" modes
- 24 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger