Makita's 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 7/8-Inch SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer (model XRH03Z, tool only) delivers faster, more efficient percussive drilling to the jobsite. The versatile XRH03Z has three-mode operation and a built-in torque limiter to ensure stable torque control for a range of concrete drilling tasks.
The LXT® Lithium-Ion Battery makes this rotary hammer perfect for remote use, where running a cord is not an option. Job site tested shock absorbent handle protects the battery housing for durability.
(1) Side Handle (158057-6)
(1) Depth Gauge (324219-0)
Technical Data + Specifications
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 7/8"
Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 5/32" - 1/2"
Impact Energy (Joules) : 1.9 J
Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : 1.4
Vibration (m/s²) : 14.5
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 1,200 RPM
Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 4,000 BPM
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 14-1/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 7.7 lbs.
Bit Type : Accepts SDS-PLUS
Power Type : Cordless
Bind-Up Control : No
Form Factor (LXT) : 18V LXT®
Motor Type : Brushed
Shipping Weight : 7.05 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381658126
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-1,200 RPM and 0-4,000 BPM
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only" for multiple applications
- Large 2-finger variable speed trigger for added convenience
- Faster drilling with synchronized RPM and BPM
- Torque limiting clutch reduces gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if bit binds
- Job site tested shock absorbent handle protects the battery housing for extra durability
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Chisel rotates 360° with 40 different positions
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 14-1/8" long
- Weighs only 7.7 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and charger