The 18V LXT® Brushless Cordless ½” Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH14Z, tool only) breaks new ground with a full 1,250 in.lbs. of Max Torque for the most demanding drilling and driving applications and 0-31,500 BPM for faster hammer drilling into masonry materials. The XPH14Z is positioned at the top of the LXT line-up of driver-drills.
The XPH14Z has a more compact and ergonomic design, 14% shorter than the previous model. It's powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. With a 2-speed transmission (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM), the XPH14Z can tackle a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications. Other features include an all-metal ½” self-ratcheting chuck for improved bit-gripping strength, L.E.D. lights, and a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort.
(1) 18V LXT Lithium‑Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2 in. Hammer Driver‑Drill, Tool Only
Technical Data + Specifications
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Power Type : Cordless
Maximum Torque (in.lbs.) : 1,250 in.lbs.
No Load Speed (var. 2 spd) : 0 - 550 / 0 - 2,100 RPM
Blows Per Minute (2 speed) : 0 - 8,250 / 0 - 31,500 BPM
Capacity (wood) : 3"
Capacity (steel) : 1/2"
Capacity (masonry) : 5/8"
Overall Length : 7"
Net Weight (with battery) : 6 lbs.
LED light : Yes
Form Factor (LXT) : Premium
Motor Type : Brushless
Shipping Weight : 5.73 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381729307
Benefits + Features
- Makita built BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,250 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7" long; 14% shorter than previous model
- 2-speed transmission (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- 0-31,500 BPM for faster hammer drilling in masonry materials
- All metal 1/2" self ratcheting chuck for improved bit gripping strength and durability
- Weighs only 6.0 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)