The Makita XPH01RW 18V LXT 2.0 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Hammer Drill Driver is powered by a Makita-built 4-pole motor and delivers 480 in-lbs. of maximum torque. It also boasts 16 clutch settings and a variable two-speed all-metal transmission that offers between 0 - 400 and 0 - 1,500 RPMs to cover a wide range of applications. With an excellent power-to-weight ratio, a compact, lightweight design, and rubberized grip, the XPH01RW will provide amazing comfort and efficiency that you've come to expect from Makita.
(1) 18V LXT® 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH01Z)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) Tool Case (824953-7)
Technical Data + Specifications
Capacity (masonry): 1/2"
Capacity (steel): 1/2"
Capacity (wood): 1-1/2"
No Load Speed (var. 2 spd): 0 - 400 / 0 - 1,500 RPM
Blows Per Minute (2 speed): 0 - 6,000 / 0 - 22,500 BPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 480 in.lbs./54N•m
Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length: 8-1/8"
Battery Charge Time (minutes): 30
Net Weight: 4 lbs.
LED light: Yes
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 10 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381679145
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in-lbs. of maximum torque
- Variable 2-speed design produces 0 - 400 and 0 -1,500 RPMs to cover a wide range of drilling, driving, and hammer applications
- Rubberized soft grip and a lightweight, compact design provides increased comfort on the job and minimizes fatigue from prolonged use
- All-metal gear construction provides increased durability for a longer tool life
- Star Protection Computer Controls protect tool and battery against overloading, over-discharging, and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling the current, voltage, and temperature and has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita's Lithium-Ion battery takes only 25 minutes to charge so you won't be without power