The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 2” Brad Nailer, 18 Ga. (model XNB01Z, tool only), is an ideal solution for installing narrow trim and molding. The XNB01Z is compact and powerful, and drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2" with a magazine capacity of up to 100 nails. Using the 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery, the XNB01Z will drive up to 1,660 nails on a single charge (attaching plywood to Douglas Fir with 5/8” to 2” nail).
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Cordless 2" Brad Nailer, 18 Ga., (Tool Only)
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Type : Cordless
Fastening category : Brad
Nail Size : 5/8" to 2" (18 ga.)
Maximum Magazine Capacity : 100
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 11-5/8" x 3-13/16" x 12-1/2"
Net Weight (with battery) : 7.7 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 8 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381669917
Benefits + Features
- Drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2"; magazine capacity up to 100 nails
- Drives up to 1,660 finish nails using a 5.0Ah 18V LXT® Battery (battery not included)*
- 2-mode selector switch for control of nailing operation
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment for precise flush and countersink finish
- Anti-dry fire mechanism engineered to prevent driving blanks and damage to work surface
- Battery gauge indicates battery charge level
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Rubber bumpers protect the tool and surface from damage
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 11-5/8" long
- Weighs only 7.7 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- *Attaching plywood to Douglas fir with 5/8" to 2" nail
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers