The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Angle Impact Driver (model XLT01Z, tool only) delivers cordless impact power into tough to reach spaces. The versatile XLT01Z packs plenty of torque for a wide range of fastening and loosening tasks, yet it weighs just 3.9 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) with a slim design and over one foot of tool extension.
Makita-Built Motor Engineered for Versatile Power
The XLT01Z features a Makita-built high torque motor that delivers 530 in. lbs. of Max Torque, 0-2,000 RPM’s, and 0-3,000 impacts per minute for a wide range of fastening tasks. Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
Ergonomic Design in a Compact Size
The XLT01Z weighs just 3.9 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) with over one foot of tool extension for extra reach into tough to reach spaces. The XLT01Z is equipped with a soft grip handle and a large, conveniently located paddle switch for comfortable operation. The phosphorescent bumper ring is designed for quick location in dark spaces, and a built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work surface for more efficient work. The convenient belt clip mounts on either side of the tool.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
Due to their versatility, impact drivers are gaining broader acceptance on jobsites for a wide range of fastening and loosening tasks. The XLT01Z brings cordless impact power into tough to reach spaces. It is ideal for HVAC, installers, cabinet installation, assembly, electricians, automotive mechanics, woodworkers, and any pro contractor who requires a best-in-class engineered cordless angle impact driver.
(1) #2 Phillips Double Ended Bit (784202-3)
Technical Data + Specifications
Hex Shank : 1/4"
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 2,000 RPM
Impacts Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 3,000 IPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) : 530 in.lbs./60N•m
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 15-1/4"
Net Weight (with battery) : 3.9 lbs.
Speed power selection : 1
Power Type : Cordless
Form Factor (LXT) : 18V LXT®
Motor Type : Brushed
Shipping Weight : 3.1 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381664257
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built motor delivers 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-2,000 RPM & 0-3,000 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact 2-1/8" angle head height for use in close quarters
- Large paddle switch with soft grip provides increased comfort
- Long, ergonomic body design provides maximum reach
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers