The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Plate Joiner (model XJP03Z, tool only) provides portability and performance in the field or in the shop -- without the cord. The XJP03Z combines power and precision with ease-of-use features for strong and accurate biscuit joints for furniture making, cabinet construction and fine woodworking applications. (note: battery and charger sold separately)
The XJP03Z provides up to 320 cuts or 160 joints on a single charge (18V LXT® 3.0Ah battery, sold separately) . The rack-and-pinion vertical fence system is engineered for accurate fence adjustments, and the cast aluminum pivot fence has three positive stops at 0 degrees, 45 degrees, and 90 degrees. The blade diameter is 4 inches, and there are six depth settings with one-touch stops for the most common biscuit sizes including #0, #10 and #20.
(1) 4" Carbide Tipped Blade for Plate Joiner (A-95118)
(1) Dust Bag (123150-5)
(1) Set Plate (415579-2)
(1) Lock Nut Wrench (782401-1)
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Diameter : 4 in.
Max. Cutting Depth : 3/4 in.
No Load Speed : 12,000 RPM
Overall Length : 13-3/4 in.
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Net Weight (with battery) : 6.7 lbs.
Fits biscuit sizes #0, #10, #20 : Yes
Max. no load speed : 12,000 RPM
Power Type : Cordless
Form Factor (LXT) : 18V LXT®
Motor Type : Brushed
Shipping Weight : 8.2 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-678353
Benefits + Features
- Rack-and-pinion vertical fence system engineered for accurate fence adjustments
- Cast aluminum pivot fence with three positive stops at 0°, 45° and 90°, and easy centering on 3/4" material
- Six depth settings with one-touch stops for #0, #10, and #20 and most common biscuits sizes
- Cordless plate joiner provides portability and performance in the field or in the shop without the cord
- Large and easy-to-operate cam locks for angle guide and fence adjustments
- “Tool-less” blade cover and shaft lock for fast and easy blade changes
- Non-marring rubber inserts on shoe engineered to prevent material from slipping
- Cast aluminum front body for added durability
- Slim and ergonomic body design for added comfort
- Large top grip handle for improved handling
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers