The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8” Angle Drill (model XAD02Z, tool only) delivers cordless drilling power into tough-to-reach spaces. The versatile XAD02Z packs plenty of torque for a wide range of drilling and driving tasks, yet it weighs only 4.0 lbs. with a slim design and over one foot of tool extension. The 3/8" keyless chuck provides fast and easy bit removal. It’s ideal for assembly, garage door installation, steel framing, woodworking, electrical, and any other job that requires a more compact drilling solution in close-quarters applications.
(1) 18V LXT Lithium‑Ion Cordless 3/8 in. Angle Drill, Tool Only
Technical Data + Specifications
Capacity (steel) : 3/8"
Capacity (wood) : 1"
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 1,800 RPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) : 121 in.lbs./14N•m
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 12-7/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 4 lbs.
Handle : Angle
Power Type : Cordless
Form Factor (LXT) : 18V LXT®
Motor Type : Brushed
Shipping Weight : 3.53 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381680813
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 120 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-1,800 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- 3/8" keyless chuck for fast and easy bit installation and removal
- Compact 3-1/2" angle head height for use in close quarters
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-7/8" long
- Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Large paddle switch with soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers