The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8” Angle Drill (model XAD02) delivers cordless drilling power into tough-to-reach spaces. The versatile XAD02 packs plenty of torque for a wide range of drilling and driving tasks, yet it weighs only 4.0 lbs. with a slim design and over one foot of tool extension. The 3/8" keyless chuck provides fast and easy bit removal. It’s ideal for assembly, garage door installation, steel framing, woodworking, electrical, and any other job that requires a more compact drilling solution in close-quarters applications.
(1) 18V LXT® 3/8" Angle Drill (XAD02Z)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) Tool Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Capacity (steel) : 3/8"
Capacity (wood) : 1"
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 1,800 RPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) : 121 in.lbs./14N•m
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 12-3/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 4 lbs.
Handle : Angle
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 13.15 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381693813
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 121 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-1,800 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- 3/8" keyless chuck for fast and easy bit installation and removal
- Compact 3-1/2" angle head height for use in close quarters
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-3/8" long
- Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers