The Makita 7.2V Lithium-Ion Cordless ¼” Hex Impact Driver Kit delivers convenience and precision in an ultra-compact size. With two speed settings, variable speed (0-2,450 RPM & 0-3,000 IPM), and 220 in.lbs. of Max Torque, users have more control for a range of applications. The TD022DSE has a convenient ¼” hex chuck for quick bit changes, with an ergonomically-located forward/reverse switch for added convenience. It will operate in straight or pistol grip positions, weighs only 1.2 lbs. and has a soft-grip handle for added comfort. With the ultra-compact size it's ideal for precision applications in tight spaces, and can also be used as a hand-driven screwdriver to securely fasten screws to a proper torque.
(2) 7.2V Lithium-Ion 1.5Ah Battery (BL0715)
(1) 7.2V - 12V max Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WB)
(1) Tool Case (824842-6)
Technical Data + Specifications
Hex Shank : 1/4"
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 2,450 RPM
Impacts Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 3,000 IPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) : 220 in.lbs./25N•m
Battery : 7.2V Compact Lithium-Ion
Overall Length (pistol) : 8-15/16"
Overall Length (in-line) : 11-1/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 1.2 lbs.
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 4.741 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381833257
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built motor delivers 220 in.lbs. of Max Torque in a compact design
- Variable speed (0-2,450 RPM & 0-3,000 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Ergonomically located forward/reverse switch for convenient adjustment of rotational speed for precise screw driving
- Operates in straight or pistol grip positions
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area and flashes when it is time to recharge the battery
- Lock-off switch for user convenience
- Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Weighs only 1.2 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Can also be used as a hand-driven screwdriver to securely fasten screws to a proper torque
- Makita 7.2V Lithium-Ion batteries provide longer run time and lower self-discharge
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 11-1/8" (straight) and 8-15/16" (pistol)
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers