Certified Refurbished. Item is in pristine condition and looks new.
The Makita HR4041C 1-9/16 in. Spline-Shank Rotary Hammer Drill features a powerful 11 Amp motor engineered with field-core interlocking steel laminations, a dual ball-bearing armature and a large-surface commutator for an efficient transfer of power. It delivers up to 230 - 460 RPM and 1,300 - 2,600 BPM and has 2 modes for hammering only and hammering with rotation. Soft-start functionality facilitates control and improved accuracy, while sequential impact timing promotes faster work.
(1) Side Handle (416549-4)
(1) Depth Gauge (321248-4)
(1) Tool Case (1582578)
Technical Data + Specifications
AMPS : 11
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 1-9/16"
Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 1/2" - 1"
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit) : 4-5/8"
Impact Energy (Joules) : 9.2 J
Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : 6.8
Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 1,300 - 2,600 BPM
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 230 - 460 RPM
Vibration Control : No
Vibration (m/s²) : 15
Overall Length : 16-7/8"
Cord Length (ft) : 16.4'
Net Weight : 14.8 lbs.
Bit Type : Accepts Spline shank
Power Type : Corded
Bind-Up Control : No
Shipping Weight : 20.3 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381081191
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 11 AMP motor delivers 6.8 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for increased accuracy
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- One-touch tool retainer action for easy accessory installation and removal
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- 2-mode operation for "Hammering Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" for multiple applications
- "No hammering when idling" function helps increase tool life
- High quality aluminum housing for greater durability and longer tool life
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life