The Makita 9 in. angle grinder includes a soft start feature for smooth start-ups and a 15.0 Amp motor delivers more output for increased performance. It has a rotatable rear handle can be positioned for multiple applications. The Makita angle grinder is ideal for welders, stone finishers, masons, fabricators and more.
(1) 9" Grinding Wheel (741421-4)
(1) 9" Tool-less Wheel Guard (122768-9)
(1) Lock Nut (193465-4)
(1) Lock Nut Wrench (782412-6)
(1) Inner Flange (224317-9)
(1) Side Handle (162264-5)
Technical Data + Specifications
Wheel Diameter: 9"
No Load Speed: 6,000 RPM
Spindle Type: 5/8" - 11 UNC
Lock-On Switch: Yes
Lock-Off Switch: No
Switch Type: Rear trigger handle
Overall Length: 20-1/8"
Net Weight: 14.8 lbs.
Variable speed control dial: No
Power Type: Corded
Bind-Up Control: No
Shipping Weight: 19.9 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381073455
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 6,000 RPM for faster material removal
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
- Rotatable back handle for increased comfort in various orientations
- "Tool-less" wheel guard for more convenient adjustments
- Three position vibration absorbing side handle for increased comfort
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Labyrinth construction prevents debris from penetrating the motor, bearings and gears for longer tool life
- Zig-zag varnish protects the armature coil from dust and debris for longer motor life
- Large rubber tool rest to help protect tool and surfaces from damage
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability