The GA7060 is powered by a 15 AMP motor that delivers 8,500 RPM for the most demanding applications. The labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life. In addition, the armature is sealed by a protective zig-zag varnish which prevents contamination by creating a barrier under rotation.
The GA7060 weighs only 11.7 lbs. and is built with comfort and ergonomic features for extended use. The grinder features an ergonomic rubberized handle with trigger switch, and the gear housing can be positioned every 90 degrees for operator convenience. The side handle can be easily installed on either side of the tool.
The GA7060 is a versatile and powerful grinder engineered for demanding applications including cutting, ferrous metal, paint and rust removal, shipyard maintenance, heavy machinery, metal polishing, general steel grinding, auto repair work, cutting brick and masonry, and restoration work. The grinder is built for welders, fabricators, plumbers, masons, electricians, automotive technicians, stone and tile workers, HVAC, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class industrial quality angle grinder.
(1) Lock Nut (224486-6)
(1) Lock Nut Wrench (782412-6)
(1) Inner Flange (224317-9)
(1) Side Handle (143486-6)
No Load Speed: 8,500 RPM
Spindle Type: 5/8" - 11 UNC
Lock-On Switch: No
Lock-Off Switch: Yes
Switch Type: Rear trigger handle
Overall Length: 17-3/4"
Net Weight: 11.7 lbs.
Variable speed control dial: No
Power Type: Corded
Bind-Up Control: No
Shipping Weight: 15.2 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381809818
- Rear handle trigger switch with lock-on feature; lock-off feature requires two actions to start the grinder
- Redesigned motor with greater armature stability and larger commutator bars for 3 times longer life compared to previous model
- Zig-zag epoxy on both sides of the armature coil and a powder-coated field for added protection from dust and debris for longer motor life
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Aluminum gear housing provides superior gear alignment and smoother transmission for increased durability
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Side handle installs in three locations for operator comfort in various applications
- Large spindle lock button for easier wheel changes while wearing gloves
- Brush spiral spring allows for a 30% larger brush and increased air-flow compared to previous model
- Automatic brush cut-off protects motor from damage for longer tool life
- Brush door provides easy access to brushes for convenient replacement; protects serial number identification label
- Rubberized back handle for increased operator comfort
- Compact design at 17-3/4" long and weighs 11.7 lbs. for added comfort
- Includes 7" grinding guard and lock-nut wrench