The 4-1/2” X-LOCK Angle Grinder (GA4570) offers X-LOCK technology for quick tool-free wheel changes. A click-mount and pull release lever make changing wheels easy. The GA4570 weighs about 5 lbs. and is built with comfort and ergonomic features for extended use. It is ideal for efficiently grinding and cutting a wide range of materials including tile, concrete, pipe, conduit, and more.
The GA4570 is powered by a 7.5 AMP motor that delivers 11,000 RPM for the most demanding applications. The labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life. In addition, the armature is sealed by a protective zig-zag varnish which prevents contamination by creating a barrier under rotation. The ball bearing design and metal gear housing provide increased durability.
The GA4570 is a versatile and powerful grinder engineered for demanding applications including cutting, ferrous metal, paint and rust removal, shipyard maintenance, heavy machinery, metal polishing, general steel grinding, auto repair work, cutting brick and masonry, and restoration work. The grinder is built for welders, fabricators, plumbers, masons, electricians, automotive technicians, stone and tile workers, HVAC, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class industrial quality angle grinder.
(1) X-LOCK 4-1/2" x 1/4" x 7/8" Metal & Stainless Grinding Wheel, 36 Grit (E-00430)
(1) Side Handle (158237-4)
(1) 4-1/2" Wheel Guard, GA4570 (127746-4)
Technical Data + Specifications
Wheel Diameter : 4-1/2"
AMPS : 7.5
No Load Speed : 11,000 RPM
Spindle Type : X-LOCK
Lock-On Switch : Yes
Lock-Off Switch : No
Switch Type : Body grip/slide
Variable speed dial : No
Overall Length : 11-3/8"
Net Weight : 5.1 lbs.
Bind-Up Control : No
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 7.06 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381731331
Benefits + Features
- X-LOCK quick change system allows for tool-free wheel changes by simply snap-on mounting and pulling a release lever for change-out
- Powerfull 7.5 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM for high output power
- Compact design with small 2-1/2" diameter barrel and weighs only 5.1 lbs. for added comfort
- Varnish sealed armature helps to protect from failure due to ingested debris damage for longer tool life
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the drive gear and bearings from contamination for longer tool life
- Ball bearing design and metal gear housing for increased durability
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Slide switch with lock-on for continuous use
- Side handle can be conveniently positioned on either side for right or left handed use
- Vibration absorbing side handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Only Compatible with X-LOCK Accessories