The Makita 25.4 cc MM4® 4-Stroke 24" Pole Hedge Trimmer (model EN5950SH) delivers power and ease-of-use for commercial duty applications. The Makita 4-stroke commercial duty engine requires no fuel mixing, and delivers a high blade speed (4,200 SPM) for efficient cutting. For added convenience, the trimmer is engineered with Mechanical Automatic Engine Decompression for quicker, easier starts. In addition, the commercial duty dual stage air filter with large sealing areas is replaceable and easily accessible. The oil filling port and drain plug are easily accessible with oil level view window for easy checking and replacing of oil.
The EN5950SH has a steel drive shaft for less vibration and longer equipment life. Additional features include a molded throttle assembly with wide grip throttle trigger for reduced fatigue, and an easily adjustable handle configuration for improved balance. The EN5950SH includes a 24" double-sided blade for a range of trimming applications.
(1) Shear Blade (725184-0)
(1) Blade Cover (454278-1)
Technical Data + Specifications
Engine Displacement (cc) : 25.4 cc
Engine (HP) : 1.1 HP
Blade Length : 24"
Blade Speed : 4,200 SPM
Fuel Type : Unleaded gas
Fuel Tank Capacity : 20.3 oz.
Crank Case Capacity : 2.7 oz.
Overall Length : 71-1/4"
Dry Weight : 14.1 lbs.
Blade Configuration : Double sided
Power Type : 4-stroke gas
User Type : Professional
Shipping Weight : 20 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381640800
Benefits + Features
- Compact design with less weight (only 14.1 lbs.)
- Commercial duty gear case engineered for improved durability
- Tip guard protects blade from unnecessary wear
- Powerful and fuel efficient 25.4 cc (1.1 HP), MM4® commercial duty engine
- Commercial duty dual-stage air filter with large sealing areas is replaceable and easily accessible
- Steel drive shaft for less vibration and longer equipment life
- Captured control wires engineered to prevent snagging for improved durability
- Oil filling port and drain plug are easily accessible with oil level view window for easy checking and replacing of oil
- Multi-position lubrication system enables engine to be inclined to any angle for continuous operation
- Translucent fuel tank with large opening for easier refueling
- Ergonomically designed rubberized soft grip provides more comfort