Versatile and compact, the Makita DC18SD 7.2V to 18V Li-Ion standard battery charger can charge a 1.5Ah battery in 30 minutes and a 5.0Ah battery in 110 minutes. The DC18SD charger has a built-in CPU which monitors the battery cells during charging, actively controlling the current, voltage, and temperature for faster results. This smart monitoring also helps preserve the battery’s overall life. The Makita DC18SD battery charger is compact enough to sit atop your workstation. With a battery test function, an alarm, and a 6.5-foot cord and measuring only 7 inches wide and 6 inches deep, this 1.5 lb charger offers unbeatable mobility for on-the-go use.
Note: This charger requires 120V 60hz input power and has a standard North American 2-prong plug.
(1) 7.2-18V Lithium-Ion Rapid Battery Charger (DC18SD)
Technical Data + Specifications
Type: Battery Charger
Voltage: 7.2V to 18V
Charge Time: 30-110 Minutes
Chemistry: Lithium Ion
Battery Status Indicator: Yes
Benefits + Features
- Compatible with NiMH and Li-Ion Batteries with Voltages of 7.2-18V
- LED Display Sequence Informs User of Charge Status
- Internal CPU Monitors Battery Cells During Charging to Extend Battery Life
- SPEED - Charges 18V LXT 2.0Ah battery in 25 minutes, 3.0Ah in 30 min., 4.0Ah in 40 min., 5.0Ah in 60 min.
- TECHNOLOGY - Communicates with the battery's built-in chip during the charging process to optimize battery life
- INNOVATION - Built-in fan cools the battery during the charging process for faster charge time
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE - Optimizes battery life by actively controlling current, voltage, and temperature. The built-in fan circulates air through the battery during the charging process to cool the battery for faster charge time.