The Makita 12V max Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-Pc. Combo Kit (CT324) delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for efficient driving and fastening. With Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries.
The kit includes a 12V max CXT® Impact Driver with variable speed (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and up to 970 in.lbs. of Max Torque, as well as a 3/8” Impact Wrench with variable speed (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) and up to 103 ft.lbs. of Max Torque. Also included is a compact L.E.D. Flashlight.
For longer run time, 12V max CXT® cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah and 4.0Ah battery (sold separately). 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
(1) 12V max CXT® Impact Driver (DT03Z)
(1) 12V max CXT® 3/8" Impact Wrench (WT02Z)
(1) 12V max CXT® L.E.D. Flashlight (ML103)
(1) 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WD)
(1) 14" Contractor Tool Bag (831253-8)
(2) 12V max CXT™ 1.5Ah batteries
Technical Data + Specifications
Tool Count : 3
Voltage : 12V
Battery : 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
Battery Charge Time (minutes) : 70
Type (Impact Wrench & Ratchets) : Impact wrench
Shipping Weight : 9.31 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381861854
Benefits + Features
- Impact Driver with variable speed (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) delivers up to 970 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Impact Driver features a compact design at only 6" long and weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Variable speed Impact Wrench (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) provides 103 ft.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact design
- Impact Wrench weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- L.E.D. light weighs only 0.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers