Makita 10" 60T Carbide-Tipped Max Efficiency Miter Saw Blade is designed to make precision cuts in a variety of wood material. The blade is expertly tensioned for precision and true cutting. Specially engineered carbide tips assist to reduce the load put on the tool while cutting and provide smoother cuts with less drag on the motor. Manufactured from high quality steel for added durability throughout the life of the blade.
Max Efficiency accessories are engineered to deliver optimal run times and performance. With Max Efficiency, users get more holes and more cuts per charge over standard accessories.
(1) 10" 60T Carbide-Tipped Max Efficiency Miter Saw Blade
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Diameter : 10"
Blade Type(s) : Miter Saw - Max Efficiency
Cut Type : Miter, Cross
Blade Tooth Material : Carbide
Application (saw blades) : Wood, General Purpose, Plastics
Tooth Count : 60
Arbor Size : 5/8"
Diamond Arbor Knockout : No
Tooth Grind : ATAFR
Hook Angle : 10°
Plate Thickness : .065"
Kerf : .085"
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 5,870
Tool Compatibility : Miter Saw
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : 1.75 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381540872
Benefits + Features
- Up to 30% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- Up to 100% faster cutting compared to standard blades
- 60 Tooth/5/8" arbor; carbide tipped for premium, crosscutting in construction lumber and plastics
- Thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Specially engineered teeth assist to reduce the load put on the tool while cutting
- High grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability