Makita Impact GOLD® is new innovation in fastening, offering a full line of insert bits, bit holders, nutsetters, socket adapters, and more. Impact GOLD® is designed exclusively for use with high-torque impact drivers, with high-strength steel for longer life and a precision-fit tip engineered to prevent "cam-out" and stripping.
The 40-Pc. Torsion Bit Set includes an Impact GOLD® Torsion Bit Holder and a range of bits with Xtreme Torsion Technology, which allows the torsion section of the bit and bit holder to flex under load and take pressure off of the bit tip for increased durability in high torque applications. The two-piece design is engineered to allow the torsion technology to fully activate. The insert bit holder features a rare earth Neodymium magnet, which is two-times stronger than magnets in standard insert bit holders so users get the added convenience of one-handed fastening. When used with an impact driver, the Makita Impact GOLD® Torsion Bit Set is ideal for a wide variety of fastening applications including deck building, framing, installing plywood subfloor, and more.
(2) Magnetic Nutsetters
(1) Torsion Bit Holder
(12) Phillips Insert Bits
(12) Square Insert Bits
(13) Torx® Insert Bits
Technical Data + Specifications
Product Type : Bit Sets
Bit Fitment : Mix
Shank Type : 1/4" Hex
Package Quantity : 40
Shipping Weight : 1.11 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381537179
Benefits + Features
- Impact GOLD® insert bits last up to 60X longer than standard insert bits
- Xtreme Torsion Technology is engineered to allow the torsion section of the bit and bit holder to flex under load, taking pressure off of the bit tip for increased durability in high torque applications
- Two-piece bit holder design is engineered to allow the torsion technology to fully activate
- Insert bit holder features a rare earth Neodymium magnet that is 2X stronger than magnets in standard insert bit holders
- High-quality steel engineered for use with impact drivers
- Insert bits feature precision-fit tip engineered to prevent "cam-out" and stripping
- Combine bits with Impact GOLD® bit holder to last up to 15X longer than standard insert bits
- Ideal for driving screws in a wide variety of heavy-duty fastening applications including deck building, framing and installing plywood subfloor