Makita has a broad line of concrete solutions, including special carbide tipped drill bits for drilling in concrete. 2-Edge SDS-PLUS bits feature special carbide tips for efficient drilling and longer service life, their special flute design removes dust faster than other standard bits. Makita's 2-Edge SDS-PLUS Bits are ideal for a wide range of drilling applications in concrete.
(1) 1 "x 10" SDS-PLUS Bit, 2-Edge
Technical Data + Specifications
Shipping Weight: 1.078 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381526791
Benefits + Features
- Self Centering Carbide Tip
- Centering tip features a more aggressive design for quick hole start
- Central guide action designed for more accurate holes
- Tip with aggressive main edge geometry designed for use in concrete
- Designed to reduce vibration
- 8 "wearable length
- For use with Rotary Hammers that accept drill bits with SDS-PLUS input