The Makita 15 Gauge Angled Finish Nailer (model AF635) offers an array of features and powerful performance in a compact size. The AF635 has a rear-loading magazine that accepts standard DA style (34⁰), 15 ga. angled finish nails sized 1-1/4" to 2-1/2". The nail lock-out and large windows alert the user when to reload nails as the contact arm and trigger are used together for controlled firing. With a compact size and weighing in at only 4 lbs., the AF635 was engineered for all-day professional use.
Additional convenience features include a reversible belt hook that allows the tool to remain close-by, a multi-directional exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user, a built-in air duster that provides convenient air flow to clear your workspace, and a 2-mode selector switch offering quick control over nailing operation.
(1) Pneumatic Nailer Oil (181434-7)
(1) Safety Glasses
(2) No-Mar Tip
(1) Air Fitting
(1) Tool Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Type : Pneumatic
Fastening category : Finish
Nail Size : 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" (15 ga. DA style)
Maximum Magazine Capacity : 100
Operating Air Pressure (PSI) : 70 - 120
Operating Air Pressure (Bar) : 4.9 - 8.3
Air Consumption (SCFM) : 3.1
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 13-3/8" x 3-15/16" x 12-1/8"
Inlet Size : 1/4" NPT
Air Fitting Included : Yes
Industrial Style Fitting Included : 1/4" NPT x 1/4"
Tool Hook Included : Yes
Net Weight : 4 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 9.7 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381822398
Benefits + Features
- Powerful motor drives 15 gauge "DA" style angled finish nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
- Magnesium body, aluminum magazine and cylinder deliver strength and durability
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Nail lock-out mechanism protects tool and work surface from dry-fires
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
- Efficient motor design offers leading power performance
- "Tool-less" easy to clear nose for fast and easy nail extraction
- 2-mode selector switch for control over nailing operation
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Includes two removable no-mar tips; convenient on tool storage
- Reversible belt hook allows the tool to remain close
- Housing bumpers protect tool and work surface
- Integrated rubber soft grip for operator comfort
- Rear lock-and-load magazine holds up to 100 nails for maximum efficiency
- Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas
- Ideal for trim work, baseboard and crown molding installation, hanging doors, exterior fascia and soffits, and other woodworking applications
- Minimum recommended air delivery of 3.1 SCFM @ 90PSI