Take on a multitude of applications with this 2" 18 Ga. Brad Nailer (AF505N) from Makita. Efficiently designed, its tool-less quick-release cam-lock opens the nail guide assembly to easily clear jammed nails. Perfect for a variety of finish applications, it boasts a narrow nose design that allows for easy nailing access in confined areas. The nose is also rubber to protect wood surfaces from being scratched or damaged. It also has a soft rubberized grip for more comfortable handling.
(1) 2" 18 Ga. Brad Nailer
(2) No-mar Tip
(1) Tool Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Type : Pneumatic
Operating Air Pressure : 60 - 115 PSI
Minimum Recommended Air Delivery : 1.5 SCFM @ 90 PSI
Nail Size : 5/8" to 2" (18 ga.)
Maximum Magazine Capacity : 100
Fastening category : Brad
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 10-1/4" x 2-1/2" x 9-3/8"
Net Weight : 3 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 7.7 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381680806
Benefits + Features
- Efficient design minimizes downtime: "Tool-less" quick-release cam-lock opens nail guide assembly to easily clear jammed nails
- Easy to use "tool-less" depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
- Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas
- Non-marring rubber nose and bumpers protect the wood's surface from being scratched or damaged
- Tool hook can be rotated 180° so tool can remain close by, but never in the way
- Cast and machined nose piece for precise contact
- Dual nail reload indicator window alerts the user when to reload nails to avoid blank drives
- Multi-directional exhaust port rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from user
- Rubberized soft grip provides more comfort and control
- Drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails, from 5/8" to 2", into hard or soft wood applications; magazine capacity is up to 100 nails
- Ideal for trim work, baseboard and crown molding installation, flooring and other woodworking applications