Our 14.4 Volt Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) battery is a type of rechargeable battery similar to a Nickel-Cadmium (NiCad) battery but without the expensive and environmentally-unfriendly metal cadmium. Features 2.6 amp hours (Ah) of power.
(1) 14.4V Ni‑MH 2.6Ah Battery 1434, Pod Style (193158-3)
Technical Data + Specifications
System : 14V Ni-MH
Voltage : 14.4V
AMPS : 2.6
Battery Type : Ni-MH
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : 1.86 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381153508
Benefits + Features
- 14.4 Volt with 2.6 Amp hours (Ah) of power
- Up to 70 percent longer run time than standard nickel-cadmium batteries
- Multi-contact terminals ensure tight connection to power tool
- Shock-absorbing construction protects battery cells against dust and vibration