Imperial Blades' One Fit™ 1-1/4" Storm Titanium Metal Blade is composed of heavy-duty bi-metal (BiM) and combined with Storm Titanium coating for the longest life and best performance. The wavy set tooth pattern makes this blade ideal for metal and multi-material applications by dispersing the wear on all teeth. Recommended applications include: Metal (Non-Ferrous), Wood & Nails, Wood, PVC, Drywall and more. Popular projects are deck maintenance, flooring and cutting framework containing nails or staples. One Fit™ anchor fits majority of non-Starlock multi-tools: Milwaukee, Ridgid, Ryobi, Bosch, DeWalt, Dremel, Fein, Makita, Rockwell and more.
(3) One Fit™ 1-1/4" Multi-Material Storm Titanium Metal/Wood Blade
(1) Adapter for Dremel & Bosch tools
Technical Data + Specifications
Manufacturer : IMPERIAL BLADES
Part Number : IBOAT330-3
Item Weight : 2.08 ounces
Product Dimensions : 3 x 2 x 1 inches
Item model number : IBOAT330-3
Size : 1-1/4"
Style : Bi-Metal 3-Pack
Material : Bi-metal
Item Package Quantity : 1
Number Of Pieces : 3
Measurement System : Metric
Benefits + Features
- Recommended applications: Metal, Wood & Nails, Wood, PVC
- Storm Titanium Enhanced (TiN) coated blade for longest life, best performance
- Popular projects: Deck maintenance, flooring and framework with nails or staples
- One Fit anchor fits majority of non-Starlock multi-tools: Milwaukee, Ridgid, Ryobi, Bosch, DeWalt, Dremel, Fein, Makita, Rockwell and more!
- 1-1/4" (32mm) BiM