The Husqvarna 596271301 26 in. Wooden Multipurpose Axe is ideal for tree felling; log limbing, branch trimming and clearing bushes. The wooden multipurpose axe has a long handle that gives power to the cut and comes with an edge cover in leather. This hand tool is made of hickory and hand-forged Swedish steel. The head is attached to the handle using both a wooden and a steel wedge to secure fastening.
(1) 26 in. Wooden Multipurpose Axe (5962713-01)
Technical Data + Specifications
Brand : Husqvarna
Product Weight : 3.05 lbs.
Product Length : 26.37 in.
Application/Use : Small tree felling, Limbing logs, Branch trimming, Clearing brush
Country of Origin : Imported
Material : Wood shaft, Steel wedge, Leather edge cover
Package Quantity : 1 Wooden Multipurpose Axe
Product Height : 0.98 in.
Product Width : 7.08 in.
Product Type : Wooden Multipurpose Axe
Manufacturer Part Number : 596271301
Benefits + Features
- Multi-purpose axe is a single-bit axe in traditional style
- Head is attached to the hickory shaft using both a wooden and Steel Wedge to secure fastening
- Versatile axe used for tree felling, wood chopping, and other jobs
- Long handle provides power to the cut with this multipurpose axe
- Hand tool includes a leather edge cover