The Husqvarna 150BT is a commercial grade backpack leaf blower in the 50 cc mid-size range. It features a powerful X-Torq® engine. The harness and controls are ergonomically designed for high capacity and ease of use.
(1) 150BT - 9658776-01 Leaf Blower
Technical Data + Specifications
Cylinder displacement: 50.2 cm³
Power output: 2.15 hp
Fuel tank volume: 42.27 fl oz
Spark plug: NGK CMR7H
Fuel consumption: 455 g/kWh
Air flow in housing: 710 cfm
Air flow in pipe: 434.37 cfm
Air speed: 251 mph
Air speed (round nozzle): 214.75 mph
Blowing Force: 20 N
Weight: 22.5 lbs
OEM Nozzle type: Round
Benefits + Features
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- High blowing capacity: The powerful and easy to start X-Torq® engine in combination with efficient fan design delivers high air speed and air flow.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Ergonomic harness system: Padded harness and hipbelt is shaped to fit the contours of the operator.