The NR38AKM Strap-Tite strip nailer accepts 1-1/2 In. fasteners while offering superior precision and control for all of your metal connecting needs. Lightweight and well balanced at just 4.6 lbs. the NR38AKM has both an adjustable air deflector and dry fire lockout for convenience. The positive safety and sequential drive mechanism ensure precise nail placement.
(1) 1-1/2 Inch Strap-Tite Fastening System Strip Nailer (1) Safety Glasses (875769)
Technical Data + Specifications
Fastener Type : Strap-Tite, Paper Strip Collation
Magazine Angle : 36-Degrees
Fastener Length Capacity : 1-1/2"
Fastener Diameter Range : .131- .148
Magazine Capacity : 29
Magazine Loading : Rear
Air Inlet : 3/8"
Operating Pressure : 80-120psi
Actuation : Sequential
L x W x H : 12-23/64" x 3-15/16" x 10-23/64"
Tool Weight : 4.6 lb
Benefits + Features
- Lightweight and well-balanced at 4.6 lbs for excellent maneuverability
- Narrow design for ease of use in tight spaces
- Adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction
- Sequential drive mechanism ensures precision nail placement
- Dry-fire lockout for assured nail placement
- Positive safety allows tool to use the nail tip as a guide without damaging the collation
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure grip
- Accepts 1-1/2" fasteners