The SB8V2 Variable Speed Belt Sander sands wooden and metallic surfaces, finishes flooring, prepares surfaces for painting, removes rust and old paint, and finishes masonry materials such as slate and concrete.
(1) Sanding Belt (753242)
(1) Dust Bag (323011)
Technical Data + Specifications
Amps : 9.0
Sanding Belt Size : 3" x 21"
Drive Belt Type : V-Belt
No-Load Speed : 820-1,475 ft/min
No-Load Noise : Level 87dB
Dust Collection : Yes
Width : 6-3/4 in.
Weight : 9.5 lbs
Benefits + Features
- 9.0 Amp, 1020W motor produces forcible power for the toughest sanding jobs
- Variable speed dial adjusts speed from 820-1,475 ft/min for improved manageability during any operation
- Soft elastomer grip surface on the main and auxiliary handles for a comfortable and secure hold
- Wear-resistant V-belt drives the sander for double the service life
- Flush surface design allows for quick and even sanding
- Tracking window improves visibility of sanding surface and sanding belt during use
- Lightweight design at only 9.5 lbs facilitates maneuverability and lessens fatigue
- Drive belt cover is easily removed for maintenance checks
- Left-side mounted dust collection bag improves corner sanding applications, while reducing airborne particles to keep work area clean