Diablo's Steel Demon metal cutting saw blades produce fast, accurate cuts in very thin mild steels 12-gauge or thinner. These blades feature Diablo made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide engineered exclusively to deliver up to 40 times longer life when compared to one standard bonded abrasive disc in mild steel applications. Designed with a Triple Chip Grind (TCG), the blade's carbide teeth produce clean, burr-free finishes, virtually eliminating any type of rework. The thin kerf body minimizes material removal and requires less cutting power, delivering fast, clean cuts.
(1) Steel Demon 6-1/2 in. x 60 Tooth Saw Blade for Very Thin Mild Steels - D0660FA
Technical Data + Specifications
Arbor : 5/8"
Diameter : 6-1/2"
Hook Angle : 0°
Kerf : .061"
Plate : .051"
Teeth : 60 TCG
Max RPM : 5000
Benefits + Features
- Diablo made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specifically designed for mild steel applications to provide maximum performance, durability and up to 40X longer life
- Durable Triple Chip Grind (TCG) tooth design for clean, burr-free cuts for virtually no rework
- Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing allows metal cutting carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Advanced laser cut thin kerf blade for extremely fast, effortless cuts in corded and cordless saws
- Perma-SHIELD® coating resists heat build-up by protecting the blade against gumming and corrosion
- Laser cut arbor reduces vibration and premature wear for accurate blade rotation when in use
- Max RPM: 8000