The DEWALT Table Saw is designed with a 15 Amp, 4800 RPM motor that quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. With 24-1/2 in. of rip capacity this saw easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. This table saw is backed by a DEWALT 1-year limited warranty for added peace of mind.
(1) 10" Compact Table Saw
Technical Data + Specifications
Bench & Stationary Tool Type: Table Saw
Blade Diameter (in.): 10"
Blade Speed: 4800 RPM
Cord Length (ft.): 6'
Cordless/ Corded: Corded
Cuts Through: Metal, Wood
Power Tool Product Type: Bench & Stationary
Product Depth (in.): 26.5"
Product Height (in.): 13.87"
Product Weight (lb.): 53.92'
Product Width (in.): 26.75"
Standard Color Family: Yellow
Tools Product Type: Power Tool
Benefits + Features
- Site-pro modular guarding system allows for tool-free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application
- On board storage provides easy access to the site pro guarding components and push stick when not in use
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases
- Blade can be adjusted 0° to 45° for bevel applications
- Weighing only 45 lbs. the DWE7480 can easily be moved on and off the job
- Adjustable rear feet designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces
- Dust port allows for 2-1/2 in. vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up
- 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life
- Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting