The DWE4011 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder with One-Touch™ Guard has a powerful 7 Amp motor for fast material removal. One-Touch™ Guard eliminates the need for a tool to adjust the guard location.
(1) 2-position side handle (1) Depressed center wheel (1) One-Touch™ Guard (1) Hex Wrench
Technical Data + Specifications
AMPS : 7.0 AMPS DUST EJECTION SYSTEM : NO MAX WATTS OUT : 850 W NO LOAD SPEED : 12,000 RPM POWER TOOL TYPE : CORDED SPINDLE THREAD : 5/8"-11 SWITCH TYPE : SLIDE TOOL LENGTH : 10-5/8" IN TOOL-FREE FLANGE SYSTEM : YES WHEEL DIAMETER : 4-1/2"
Benefits + Features
- 7 amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- One-Touch™ guard eliminates the need for a tool to adjust the guard location.
- Hex wrench replaces spanner wrench - hex wrench is found in most tool boxes if lost
- Low profile, jam-pot gear case increases durability and allows tool to fit into tight spaces
- Quick-Change™ wheel release allows tool-free wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- 2-position removable side handle provides increased comfort and control
- Slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort in extended use applications
- 5/8"-11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2" accessories
- Replaces D28110
- This product runs off of AC/DC power