The DW520K 1/2" VSR Pistol Grip Hammerdrill can be set to either drill or hammerdrill mode for applying to masonry, wood, or steel. Includes a 2-speed range for high speed drilling or torquing. Soft grip handle and two-finger trigger increases user's comfort and control.
(1) 360° side handle
(1) Depth rod
(1) Chuck key with holder
(1) Kit Box
Technical Data + Specifications
Max Watts Out: 750W
No Load Speed: 0-1,100 / 0-2,700rpm
Blows/Min: 0-19,000 / 0-46,000bpm
Capacity in Steel: 1/2"
Capacity in Wood: 1-1/2"
Concrete Optimum: 5/32 - 7/16"
Kit Box: Yes
Tool Length: 14"
Tool Weight: 6.0lbs
Benefits + Features
- 10 amp motor delivers increased drilling performance
- Patented DEWALT®-built motor design generates 50% more power with increased overload protection for added durability
- Dual Mode: hammerdrill / drill for versatility in masonry, wood, or steel drilling applications
- 2-Speed range for high-speed drilling or high-torque applications
- Soft grip handle and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- Metal-gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability360-degree locking side handle with soft grip for greater control and versatility