Designed for heavy-duty cutting applications, the DW007 can handle cross cuts, ripping cuts, plunge cuts, and notching in a variety of materials, including OSB, plywood, particle board, pine, hardy plank, pressure-treated posts, and studs. Weighing in at 9.5 pounds, the DW007 is lighter than most traditional corded circular saws, reducing user fatigue. The fan-cooled XR+ batteries with fan-cooled charger keeps the battery pack cool, providing up to three times longer charges. The 6-1/2-inch blade will cut a 2-by-4 on a 45-degree angle.
Note: Tool only, blade, battery and charger not included.
Internal area of blade guard has corrosive paint defacement (See picture).
(1) 6-1/2" 24-Volt Cordless Circular Saw (DW007B)
Technical Data + Specifications
Voltage: 24 volts
No-load speed: 4,000 rpm
Blade diameter: 6-1/2 inches
Feet per minute: 55 feet
Arbor size: 15.88 mm
Bevel capacity: 45 degrees
Depth of cut at 45 degrees: 1-5/8 inches
Depth of cut at 90 degrees: 2-1/8 inches
Tool weight: 9.8 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- Weighs only 9.8 lbs., which reduces user fatigue
- Electric brake for increased productivity
- Durable and lightweight magnesium base
- 6-1/2-inch blade provides the capacity to cut 2-by materials (such as a 2-by-4) at a 45-degree bevel
- Fan-cooled battery and charger technology increases run time and number of recharges