The DCS391P1 20V MAX* Lithium Ion Circular Saw Kit with a 6-1/2 in. carbide tipped blade operates on a powerful 5150 rpm motor with a 0 to 50-degree bevel capacity on a lightweight and durable magnesium shoe. Rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control to support users through tough jobs.
(1) DCS391 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw
(1) DCB205: 20V MAX* XR Premium Li-Ion Battery (5.0 Ah)
(1) Fast Charger
(1) 6-1/2 in. Carbide-tipped Blade
(1) Kit Box
Technical Data + Specifications
Bevel Capacity: 50 °
Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
Blade Size: 6-1/2"
Capacity at 45° Cut: 1-5/8"
Capacity at 90° Cut: 2-1/8"
Electric Brake: Yes
Power Tool Type: Cordless
RPM: 5,150 RPM
System: 20V MAX*
Tool Weight: 8.3 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 5150 rpm motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides job-site durability for long-term cut accuracy
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control
- 0-50° bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- 6-1/2 in. carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90° and 45° and more cuts per charge
- 20V MAX* Lithium Ion 5.0 AH battery